Rev. Karl Yoder
Instructor in Bible,
Phone numbers: (606) 693-5000, ext. 724
Karl was saved as a child in Sunday school in the Brenneman Memorial Missionary Church, in Goshen, IN. He received the assurance of his salvation at a Good News Camp in July 1968. Karl experienced the infilling of the Holy Spirit several years later at the Prairie Street Camp Meeting. God called him to the ministry in 1974. In 1978, he was ordained in the Missionary Church. Karl has since pastored six churches in Ohio, Indiana, Michigan, and Kentucky. He currently pastors Bethany Community Church in Campton, KY.
Besides pastoring, Karl has served as a substitute teacher, boy’s work supervisor, business manager (at KMBC), managing director of the board of financial services, mayor (Potsdam, OH), city commissioner, bank teller, bank CRA coordinator, bank board member, community college adjunct instructor, and professional tutor. Along with his current teaching duties at KMBC, he works in our business office as a coordinator.
Karl graduated from Bethel College, IN, with his Bachelor of Arts and Master of Ministry (1976, 1982). He has furthered his education at the University of Kentucky College Business Management Institute (1990).
“Make sure you’r right before you start; make sure you’re wrong before you quit.” – Anon.
“And we know that all things work together for good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose.” (Rom. 8:28)
- 2018-Present: Instructor at Kentucky Mountain Bible College, Jackson, KY
- 2018-Present: AM Business Office Coordinator, Kentucky Mountain Bible College, Jackson, KY
- 2018-Present: Pastor, Bethany Community Church, Campton, KY
- 2018-Present: Radio Preacher, Friday Evening Vespers, WMTC-FM & WBFC, Jackson, KY
- 2008-2018: Regional CRA Coordinator, CRA Coordinator, Teller, Chemical Bank, Stanton, MI
- 2003-2018: Pastor, Mud Lake Community Missionary Church, Sheridan, MI
- College Business Management Institute – University of Kentucky, 1990.
- Master of Ministry – Bethel College, IN, 1982.
- Bachelor of Arts: Economics, & Business Administration and Biblical Literature – Bethel College, IN, 1976
Academic Awards, Certifications, Credentials, and Experience