We understand that you likely have questions about college plans during this very challenging time. You don’t want to delay your child’s education, but you also want to make sure that they are safe and not taking any unnecessary risks. In this time of uncertainty, we encourage you to consider KMBC.
Why choosing Kentucky Mountain Bible College makes sense during the Covid-19 crisis:
- The risk of contracting Covid-19 is directly related to exposure. KMBC is a niche college focused on preparation for Christian ministry. The total campus population is about 120.
- KMBC is a small campus located about 7 miles from town in a lightly-populated rural area. The local area has had low numbers of Covid-19 cases.
- KMBC is a relatively self-contained campus, with one main entrance and no pass-through traffic. Nearly all students, faculty, and staff live on campus, reducing the amount of exposure from the greater public. Meals and student services are provided on campus.
- KMBC students have access to over 200 acres of unpopulated privately-owned outdoor space, providing ample room for exercise and recreation without exposure to the public.
- KMBC is located 10 minutes from a regional hospital, with the ability to transfer and life flight.
- KMBC maintains guest housing which can provide quarantine quarters for students if needed.
Caring Campus Environment
- Faculty care about each student as a whole person – academically, socially, and spiritually.
- Smaller campus and class size promote one-on-one interaction between professors and students.
- Discipleship and mentoring helps strengthen each student spiritually and personally.
- KMBC offers both on campus and online courses, with the option to move between both fluidly, in case the student needs to return home or be quarantined during the semester.
- KMBC maintains an affordable price for private Christian college to make it possible for students to graduate with little to no college debt. Please contact us if you have financial concerns for this fall.
We encourage you to pursue the full campus experience at KMBC this year. Please contact me. I am happy to answer any questions, discuss our Covid-19 protection and prevention policies, and listen and understand your concerns so that we can best serve your family.
David Lorimer email@example.com
Director of Admissions 800-879-5622 ext 138
Kentucky Mountain Bible College txt: 606-332-0155