Kentucky Mountain Bible College is currently offering Real-Time Virtual and In-Person Campus Visits! We can provide you with a place to stay, good meals, fellowship, and a campus tour-at no charge! You will be able to worship in the Luce Chapel, sit in on classes, talk to students, and join in campus life.
We’re happy to host you anytime! To schedule a visit, please call us at 606-332-0130, or email email@example.com
Can’t make it to Campus but still want a more personal experience?
What to Expect on a Campus Visit:
When planning a visit, please allow at least two hours for your campus visit.
When you arrive, enter the Administration building (located on the right next to the Chapel) and go to the first office on your left, ask for David Lorimer.
You will receive your suggested schedule and other information.
A campus visit offers:
- A 45 minute walking tour of the campus
- Free food (all meals are served in Brengle Dinning Hall) and free lodging
- The opportunity to sit in on some classes (if classes are in session) and chapel
- Getting acquainted with many of our students, faculty, and staff
- A meeting with the Chief Admissions Counselor.
- A meeting with the Financial Aid Director to discuss options for funding college
- A meeting with a member of the Administration and/or a Program Adviser
- A meeting with the Registrar about classes
- A meeting with the Business Manager about possible payments toward your school bill (by request)
- A hike to see the beautiful surroundings of God’s creation
- A driving tour of Jackson, Kentucky
Kentucky has a lot to offer!
While you’re here consider enjoying an excursion to your itinerary. Here are a few of the many highlights in the area.
Natural Bridge State Park
If you’ve never been to Eastern Kentucky, you’ll be amazed at God’s glorious creation! Kentucky has many beautiful parks including the famed Natural Bridge State Park and Red River Gorge.
Horse Capital of the World
In addition to some fun shopping, Lexington offers a rich cultural and historical experience including the Ashland Henry Clay Estate, Aviation Museum, and of course the famed Kentucky Horse Park.
Historic Shaker Village
The historic Shaker Village of Pleasant Hill is a landmark destination. Discover inspiring legacies, fresh-air adventures and spirited hospitality throughout the Shaker Village’s 3,000 acres.
Near Cincinnati, Ohio
The Creation Museum and Ark Encounter by Answers in Genesis are located only two and a half hours north of KMBC in Petersburg, KY. If you haven’t already been, it’s certainly worth the trip!