Instructor in Bible & Theology
Phone numbers: (606) 693-5000, ext. 218
I came to know Jesus as my personal Savior at the age of 6, when I asked Jesus to forgive me of my sins. In June 2006, I fully surrendered my life to Jesus and was sanctified wholly at a camp meeting service. From that time forward, I began to seek the Lord’s will for my life and received a call to preach. In 2011, I enrolled at KMBC to prepare for full-time ministry. At KMBC, I was actively involved in a variety of ministries including: prison ministry, teaching Sunday school, preaching, playing the piano, pro-life ministry, and more. After graduating from KMBC in 2015, I became full-time staff at KMBC as well as the assistant pastor of a new church plant. I began to teach courses in Bible and Theology at KMBC in the fall of 2016 while working on a master’s degree online at Wesley Biblical Seminary. I met my wife Sarah at KMBC, and we have been married since May, 2016. We have one daughter, Rebekah Grace, who was born June 2019. In Fall 2020, I took another step of faith in pursuing a PhD in Biblical Studies from Asbury Theological Seminary.
“Full and high salvation is receivable be mere faith, and hindered only by unbelief.” – John Wesley
“Not my will, but Yours be done.” (Luke 22:42)
- 2016-present: Professor at Kentucky Mountain Bible College, Jackson, KY
2015-2020: Assistant Pastor at Jackson Community Church, Jackson, KY.
2015-2020: Production Manager at Mountain Gospel Radio, Jackson, KY.
- PhD Student in Biblical Studies – Asbury Theological Seminary, pursuing since Fall 2020.
- Master of Divinity in Biblical Languages – Wesley Biblical Seminary, 2020.
- Holy Land Studies – Jerusalem University College, Summer 2017.
- Bachelor of Arts in Religion with an emphasis in Pastoral Ministries and Biblical Languages – Kentucky Mountain Bible College, 2015.