Instructor in Bible & Theology
Phone numbers: (606) 693-5000, ext. 218
I came to know Jesus as my personal Savior at the age of 6, when I asked Jesus to forgive me of my sins. In June 2006, I fully surrendered my life to Jesus and was sanctified wholly at a camp meeting service. From that time forward, I began to seek the Lord’s will for my life and received a call to preach. In 2011, I enrolled at KMBC to prepare for full-time ministry. At KMBC, I was actively involved in a variety of ministries including: prison ministry, teaching Sunday school, preaching, playing the piano, pro-life ministry, and more. After graduating from KMBC in 2015, I became full-time staff at KMBC as well as the assistant pastor of a new church plant. I began to teach courses in Bible and Theology at KMBC in the fall of 2016 while working on a master’s degree online at Wesley Biblical Seminary. I met my wife Sarah at KMBC, and we have been married since May, 2016. We have one daughter, Rebekah Grace, who was born June 2019, and one son, Jonathan Douglas, who was born July 2022. In Fall 2020, I took another step of faith in pursuing a PhD in Biblical Studies from Asbury Theological Seminary.
“Full and high salvation is receivable be mere faith, and hindered only by unbelief.” – John Wesley
“Not my will, but Yours be done.” (Luke 22:42)
- 2016-present: Instructor at Kentucky Mountain Bible College, Jackson, KY
2015-2020: Assistant Pastor at Jackson Community Church, Jackson, KY.
2015-2020: Production Manager at Mountain Gospel Radio, Jackson, KY.
- PhD Student in Biblical Studies – Asbury Theological Seminary, pursuing since Fall 2020.
- Master of Divinity in Biblical Languages – Wesley Biblical Seminary, 2020.
- Holy Land Studies – Jerusalem University College, Summer 2017.
- Bachelor of Arts in Religion with an emphasis in Pastoral Ministries and Biblical Languages – Kentucky Mountain Bible College, 2015.