Rev. Bob England, a long-time Wesleyan pastor, joined KMBC in the spring of 2015 as the new Director of Church Relations. President Speas said that he has dreamed of having someone fill a position like this for years, but never had the available staff. Bob brings with him a rich history of pastoral experience having pastored six churches over a span of 45 years. He also served as Assistant District Superintendent of the Indiana South District of the Wesleyan church for 12 years. He served on the District Board of Administration for 25 years and was the coordinator of the Ministerial Development Program for 14 years. Bob has a true pastor’s heart and a great love for people. He works as a liaison between the college and the churches and pastors who are our friends. He works with pastors and church leaders to find ways that KMBC can be of greater support and benefit to these friends.
“Waiting on God means more than a few brief formal prayers. It means to pray until the soul lays hold of God and comes away with a blessing. This may be a matter of minutes or even hours; but it means to seek until we find, knock until it is opened unto us, ask until we receive.” – Paul W. Thomas
“There is one body and one Spirit, just as also you were called in one hope of your calling.” (Ephesians 4:4)
- 2015-present: Director of Church Relations
- Wesleyan Pastor for 45 years
Mullens, WV — 3 1/2 yrs
Terra Alta, WV 6 1/2 yrs.
Boonville, IN. 11yrs 2 months
Washington, IN 3 1/2 yrs.
Bloomfied, IN 13 yrs.
Paoli, IN 7yrs.
- Assistant District Superintendent of the Indiana South District of the Wesleyan Church, 12 years
- Ordination Studies through External Extension Classes offered by The Wesleyan Church Denomination
- Bachelors work done at Frankfort Pilgrim College, Garett Community College in Maryland, and Trinity Bible College in Newburg, IN.